Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 3

Theres one thing you can always count on- life is unexpected.

I slept in, but still had the opportunity to ride around noon. Not a ton of work, since my horse is off, but still got some exercise in.

When I got home I decided to go and help out with some of the renovations my family is doing in the backyard. I helped with some digging in the good ol' Oklahoma red clay and hauled some cut up pieces of our deck to the front in a wheel barrow.

I was super excited to try out my treadmill workout, so a little after dinner I started my rounds to feed the ponies and then head to the gym. But life happened....

While picking out one horse's feet, Dross (our larger horse) spooked in the aisle way and one of his feet landed on mine- OUCH!

So instead of trying out my stellar treadmill workout... I got to sit at home and ice my foot. Today I thought I would be fine walking (with a limp) on it, but it looks like I'll be sporting the newest fashion trend... the walking boot.

Last night (while loaded on ibuprofen) I did fit in a stellar ab workout (even though my abs were still sore from the day before!!)


Like my last workout I found this one on Pinterest, and again it kicked my butt! My foot started throbbing around the V-ups, so I had to quit early. But, I can't wait to use this one again when the foot heals!! You can check it out here or on my fitness page on Pinterest!

With the foot injury going I took what should be day 4 off, but I'm going to try a fun recipe tomorrow, so be on the lookout! 

XO Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment